Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The layabout summer just got less layabout

So I'm officially looking for a part-time job. Or something. Here is what I posted on craigslist this morning:

Man of Many Talents Looking for Part Time Gig (East Village)
Reply to: res-746714795@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-08, 9:15AM EDT


Hi,

I am taking a breather from the computer work that I have done relentlessly for a decade or so to pursue creative projects and "me time" so to speak. That said, I would love to pick up some part time work lending a hand at a store, restaurant, bar, renovation project, photo shoot or just about anything that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day (I could probably help out with some computer problems/tasks if needed though).

I do have prior restaurant experience: I worked at Angelica Kitchen (the organic restaurant on E 12th Street) for about three years, so I know what it's like working in a high volume service environment.

What you got? Try me.

* it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 746714795

No comments: