Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet the Bryans

So I was watching the U.S. Open Men's Doubles Tennis on TV yesterday (as one does) and I was struck by this team wearing the same exact outfit. I was then struck by the fact that they have the same last name (Bryan), which happens to be my first name. Then I realized that they are identical twins. Upon further investigation, I found out they share a house, car, a band, a bank account and have never spent a significant amount of time apart. Meet Bob and Mike Bryan, the #1 Men's Doubles Tennis team in the world.

Oh, and do visit their awesome website. I'm not sure if it's the music you can't turn off, their weird, homoerotic logo,
the fact that you can't right click on images for some reason, or their fan club "Bryan's Bunch" (shouldn't the apostrophe placement indicate it is actually my fan club?)

All of a sudden it's all about the Bryans. And their Bunch.

It Must Be Love.

No comments: