Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poor little Republicans

A running theme through this presidential campaign is the defensiveness of Republicans. We democrats are elitist. We think they are stupid. We don't respect their family values. Christianity is under attack.

So the minute they get someone "like them" like Sarah Palin (although I doubt many of her supporters charge their state $60 a night to sleep at home), they are energized! She's a mother! She shoots animals! She speaks their language! She talks to God!

You know what red staters? Go ahead and vote for these dipshits. Vote with your God and your family and your guns. My economic outlook in my blue state looks pretty good actually. I can still afford to shop at the Whole Foods cheese cave. You don't even know what that is, do you? I walk to work so I don't really give much of a shit about gas prices. I'm actually looking to remodel my kitchen. I'll be fine. You red state folks on the other hand will be even more fucked than you are now if we get 4 more years of this nonsense.

Ooh, you can't afford to drive your Chevy Tahoe to work anymore? Vote McCain-Palin! Your prefab 2 bedroom just got foreclosed? Vote McCain-Palin! You don't have any health insurance or savings or beer money? Go ahead and vote Republican.

What do I care? Hit yourselves over the head with a hammer some more. A lot of us blue state elitists will come out smelling like fucking Chardonnay.

What will you smell like?

2 comments:

KATYA ROGERS said...

hi-fucking-larious

MartiniCocoa said...

they smell like fear, ignorance, rage and resentment.