“Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times.” - Mark Twain
A sampling of comments left at Gawker:"and u can call me marie, queen of romania, cuz i had goulash one time in the dining hall at camp""I'm able to solve the problems in the Middle East because I am currently eating a falafel.""i live close to water so i am a mermaid ^_^""I can perform tracheotomies because I watched Hawkeye talk Radar through one over the radio on an episode of M*A*S*H."
Post a Comment
1 comment:
A sampling of comments left at Gawker:
"and u can call me marie, queen of romania, cuz i had goulash one time in the dining hall at camp"
"I'm able to solve the problems in the Middle East because I am currently eating a falafel."
"i live close to water so i am a mermaid ^_^"
"I can perform tracheotomies because I watched Hawkeye talk Radar through one over the radio on an episode of M*A*S*H."
Post a Comment